Tuesday

HW 44

Felipe

Based off your paper, I can see that you are strongly supporting natural births. Unlike hospitals, doulas promote the mental stability and confidence which provides the birth mother with a calming atmosphere. I especially felt that your criticism concerning the false statistical evidence on home birth mortality rates evidently demonstrated the biased opinion of health officials.
I decided to read your assignment since I was originally planning on covering this topic. Though it was not the same essential question, I was interested in how significant of a role doulas are in giving birth, as well as the distinction between doulas and midwives.
If possible, I would like to see a more well organized description on the process that doulas follow, rather than the promotion of natural birth. I also found some terms such as breech baby that could have been clarified for further knowledge on the topic.
Overall I found the topic to be significant for coming generations who can benefit from being educated of alternative birth methods.
As you say, "Doulas are the real deal"

Johnny

Your project focused on the alternative choices of adoption and abortion. Mainly, sharing your ideas on the topic without bias.

I found the statistical evidence you provided to be interesting. Knowing that abortion was not as accepted back in the 70's it would make perfect sense that women would have to choose adoption.

I decided to read your project since I only covered the topic of abortion, I wanted to gain more knowledge on the alternative option.

In order to better your project, I believe you could have created a more solid argument instead of comparing and contrasting your personal ideas. Looking forward to seeing a revised version in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment